Raul Magni Berton, Sophie Panel, Le choix des armes, Paris : Presses de Sciences Po, 2020.
ARTICLES DANS DES REVUES A COMITE DE LECTURE
10. Raul Magni Berton, Sophie Panel (2021), Gerontocracy in a comparative perspective: Explaining why political leaders are (almost always) older than their constituents, Sociology Compass 15(1), e12841.
9. Emilien Paulis, Jean-Benoît Pilet, Sophie Panel, Davide Vittori, Caroline Close (2021), The POLITICIZE dataset: an inventory of deliberative mini-publics (DMPs) in Europe, European Political Science 20, 521–542
8. Sophie Panel (2020), Les causes du conflit ethnique : un état des lieux, Champs de Mars 34 (1), 87.
7. Abel François, Sophie Panel, Laurent Weill (2020), Educated dictators attract more foreign direct investment, Journal of Comparative Economics 48 (1), 37-55.
6. Sophie Panel (2019), Is popular support for democracy underreported? Evidence from 32 African countries, International Journal of Public Opinion Research, 31 (4), 753-766.
5. Raul Magni Berton, Sophie Panel (2018), Alternation through death: is gerontocracy an equilibrium? Political Research Quarterly, 71 (4), 975-988
4. Raul Magni Berton, Sophie Panel (2018), Manifestos and public opinion: testing the relevance of spatial models to explain salience choices, Comparative European Politics 16, 783-804.
3. Camille Bedock, Sophie Panel (2017), Conceptions of democracy, political representation and socio-economic well-being: explaining how French citizens assess the degree of democracy of their regime, French Politics, 15 (4), 389-417.
2. Raul Magni Berton, Sophie Panel (2017), Strategic gerontocracy: why nondemocratic systems produce older leaders, Public Choice, 171 (3-4), 409-427.
1. Sophie Panel (2017), Political instability, leader’s affiliation, and organizational culture: why are military dictatorships more likely to initiate militarized interstate disputes? Security Studies, 26(2), 333-358.